Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||100% Wood Pulp Paper And Wax||Thickness:||42gsm|
|Pattern:||Technics:||Gravure Printing, Embossing And Waxinged|
|Type:||Waxed And Embossed||Shape:||Square, Rectangle Square|
|Feature:||Waterproof, Oil-proof, Biodegradable, Disposable, Eco-friendly||Usage:||Banquet, Home, Hotel, Party, Wedding, Picnic|
disposable table cloths,
pretty paper tablecloths
Eco-friendly Waxed Waterproof Printed Wood Pulp Disposable Paper Table Cloth, Biodegradable
|Item Name||Waxed Printed Wood Pulp Paper Table Cloth|
|Material||100% Wood Pulp Paper|
|Size||1.2x1.8m and 1.37x2.74m ( can be customized)|
|Printed Colors:||1-6 colors printing (customized designs is available)|
|Feature||Waterproof, Oil-proof, Biodegradable|
|Type||Embossed with unique touch|
|Packing||Simply folded and packed in OPP bag+ color card+ five layer corrugated cartons|
|Usage||Banquet, Home, Hotel, Party, Wedding, Picnic|
|Certificate||FSC, Amfori BSCI, Sedex SMETA|
Paper Tablecloth Features:
1. Biodegradable: The material we use is 100% wood pulp paper and eco-friendly wax, it is biodegradable.
2. Waterproof and oil-proof: It is waxed on the backside, so it is waterproof and oil-proof.
3. Colorful printing: Max can be 6 colors, printing patterns can be a circular pattern or customized independent large pattern.
Packaging & Shipping:
1pc per polybag, 72 bags per outer carton.
Customized packaging is available.
It can be shipped by sea, by air, or by express.
1. What is the price and mimium order quantity (MOQ)?
Re: We have no fixed MOQ and we can take orders with small quantity. Please enquire us price with specific product and quantity you require and we can offer you the best price. If you are not sure about the quantity, you can email us your demand in details and we will offer you suggested quantity with price.
2. Can you provide samples?
Re: Yes, we are glad to provide you samples. For existing products, we provide free samples within 3-7 days, but you need to pay a small amount of delivery fee. For customised product, please allow us 2 weeks for preparation. As well as delivery fee, a small amount of sample fee will be charged. However, sample fee can be refunded after order confirmation.
3. What is your payment term?
Re: Our normal payment term is telegraphic transfer (TT). You will need to pay 30% deposit and the rest 70% can be paid after you see the copy of Bill of Lading (B/L). Letter of credit (L/C ) and Paypal are also acceptable.
4. What is your production time?
Re: Normally, it is 45-60days after deposit is received and everything is confirmed. If you are urgent or have speical request, please tell us and we will try to meet your needs.
5. What is shipping service?
Re: Normally, goods are shipped by sea; if you are urgent, it can be shipped by air or Express, such as TNT, UPS, FEDEX.